21 Nov 2018
15 Reasons to Choose iDentity Orthodontics
Winnetka, IL – When it comes to orthodontic treatment, you know doubt want the best for yourself or your child. Dr. Michael Stosich and his staff at iDentity Orthodontics offer the very best in orthodontic care in the Chicago area, including Round Lake and Winnetka.
- You’ll receive personalized, compassionate care. Dr. Stosich’s philosophy of individualized, attentive care permeates his practice, and every staff member truly follows the edict that the patients are the most important people in the practice. From your very first phone call until the end of your orthodontic treatment, you will be treated with compassion every step of the way.
- Dr. Stosich is board certified. Board certification signifies a commitment to the very best in orthodontics, yet only about ⅓ of orthodontists today are board certified. Dr. Stosich is dedicated to providing his patients with the very best care possible, and has gone the extra step to become board certified to signify his commitment to that.
- Dr. Stosich has nearly double the training as the average orthodontist. After graduating dental school the typical orthodontist spends two to three years in an orthodontic residency program. Dr. Stosich, however, spent seven years at top research universities to study how to move teeth as efficiently as possible through bone.
- Treatment will begin at the right time to make the most impact. Dr. Stosich is dedicated to providing the best care possible, and that means providing treatment at the time it will provide the best results. He begins seeing patients at the age of seven, so he can monitor their growth and begin treatment at precisely the right time to provide the most beautiful, stable smiles.
- iD Kids Next Generation is a program open to children of all ages, starting at seven and allows children to have their dental and facial growth monitored every six months. Membership is free, and includes in-office and at-home digital monitoring. When the time is right, Dr. Stosich can begin treatment to ensure a healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
- Cutting edge technology aids treatment planning and care. A good orthodontist must stay up-to-date on the latest techniques, treatment options, and treatment planning technology. Dr. Stosich is committed to ensuring his patients always have their treatment guided by the latest technological breakthroughs.
- A commitment to scientifically backed treatment planning ensures stable, long-lasting results. Dr. Stosich isn’t swayed by the latest marketing gimmicks, but rather by science – because of his training, he knows there are no shortcuts to great outcomes. Hard work and scientifically backed treatment planning by Dr. Stosich offer proven, effective outcomes.
- Because of his commitment to continuing his education and researching the latest trends and tools in the orthodontic world, Dr. Stosich is continually improving his care. His patients often enjoy shorter treatment times and higher levels of comfort.
- Dr. Stosich’s high-tech, low-profile metal braces are more comfortable and discreet than other metal braces options, but are also more comfortable and efficient.
- Dr. Stosich treats patients of all ages. While seven is the age recommended to see an orthodontist for the first time, Dr. Stosich recognizes that there are many reasons why adults may seek out orthodontic treatment. No matter your age, Dr. Stosich has the treatment to provide you with the smile of your dreams.
- Dr. Stosich offers a host of treatment options, including his low-profile iD metal brackets, iD clear aligners, lingual braces, and Invisalign.
- iDentity Clear Aligners offer an efficient, precise way to straighten teeth in the most aesthetically pleasing way. His patented aligners are more precise and efficient that Invisalign, requiring fewer aligner sets.
- Orthodontic treatment by iDentity Orthodontics will marry aesthetics and functionality to ensure a healthy and stable bite that can properly function. Dr. Stosich’s knowledge and skill in facial orthopedics ensure proper jaw growth and positioning to ensure a harmonious smile and facial balance.
- iDentity Orthodontics is committed to making orthodontic treatment available to all those in need. Dr. Stosich and his staff will work with you to ensure your dental insurance benefits are maximized, and find a payment plan that can comfortably fit into your budget.
- iDentity Orthodontics is the top-rated and reviewed orthodontics practice in the state of Illinois. Patients love the care they receive, and so will you!
If you’re ready to discover the iDentity Orthodontics difference, call Dr. Stosich today at 847-548-4200.